With amazing adhesion and self-levelling properties, you can apply Nailchemy® Fiber Gel to the natural nail to fill ridges and smooth out the nail’s surface ready for that perfect gel polish application.
Fiber gel is a thicker product that contains synthetic fibers with amazing adhesion, it will fill ridges on the natural nail and has a wear time of up to 3 weeks.
Fiber gel can add strength and durability for clients that already have great length natural nails, or if required, a sculpted extension is possible, helping to create a strong, lightweight solution for your clients. You can also float over tips to help with blending, they will add strength and support a longer wear time.
- Nailchemy® Fiber Gel will last up to 3 weeks without chipping and continue to protect your client’s natural nail plate to help promote healthy and strong natural nails.
- Primer is optional.
- Flexible and strong.
- Contains vitamin E & calcium.
- Soaking off is easy and fast and can be achieved in just 5-10 minutes helping to keep appointment time averages down for greater profitability.
- Two complementary colours in Baby Pink and Soft White, they are perfect for creating a baby boomer effect.
- Formulated specifically for application directly to the natural nail.
- Cool cure formula for reduced heat spikes.
- Cures in just 30 seconds (LED-UV Lamp)
- Made in USA.
Fiber Gel Application.
- Push back & remove cuticle from the nail plate.
- Lightly Buff the nails to remove any shine.
- File/shape the nails.
- Dehydrate the nails using Nail Prep.
- Apply a layer of fiber gel onto the natural nail and then cure for 30 seconds.
- You can apply a second layer of fiber gel and then just cure for 30 seconds.
- Finish off with either your chosen gel polish colour or you can finish off with topcoat and just cure for another 30 seconds.