Prerequisites: Acrylic Nails Diploma
Qualification: Nailchemy Academy Genesis Acrylic Nails Conversion Course.
- 8 hours of self-study time.
- 1-day tutor led practical training ONLINE. The practical training day will consist of dedicated tutor time on the application of Genesis acrylic products.
Please note that the number of theory hours required to complete this course as stated above is provided as a guideline only. The actual number of theory hours required will vary depending on the speed at which you learn.
- 1 x Acrylic Nails Diploma - Tips and Overlays - Student Course Manual
Dates: If you don't see a suitable date available for the course you want, then email us with your requirements and we will do what we can to accommodate your request. Please book early to avoid disappointment. We can also provide private lessons, please contact us for more details on this.
Venues: See options available in the drop-down box on this page.
Course Cost: £60.00 + VAT (shipping cost charged for course manual)
Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments..
Benefits of our diploma courses, they are accredited with ABT and offer:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- Quality practical training.
- Great learning experience.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Accredited by ABT allowing you to practice professionally.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
- Comprehensive course manuals.
What do I need for my online practical training day?
- Your training manual.
- Your model, or alternatively you can work on yourself due to lockdown restrictions.
- You will need to be setup in your nail work space with your phone/tablet setup so that the tutor can see your work.
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit or full payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
What happens after the course?
Once you are a fully qualified practitioner and you have gained the correct insurance we suggest.
- You practice your therapy techniques upon family and friends until you become confident enough to take on your first client.
- You can contact us if you have any questions by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also return to us for practical refresher sessions or advanced workshops along with other skill-building courses.