Course details: ONLINE Nailchemy Gel Polish conversion course.
Pre-requisites: Must hold a professional gel polish certificate.
Course duration: 1-day practical training and 8 hours hone study on theory
Dates: See the drop-down box on this page for course dates
Venues: See the drop-down box on this page for venues and locations
Course Cost: £60.00 + VAT (A shipping charge will be added to your basket to cover the cost of the course manual and shipping)
This course does not include a kit. you will need the following to be able to complete the online conversion course.
- Nailchemy nail prep.
- Nailchemy base coat.
- Nailchemy gel polish, one dark colour and a white in recommended.
- Nailchemy top coats, non wipe top coat essential.
- Nailchemy builder gel.
- Manicure tools
- Files (240/240)
- Lint free pads.
- Oval gel brush.
- Nail cleanse.
- hard bristle brush.
- section of nail buffers.
- Cuticle oil.
if you need any advice on the above products then please contact us on email@example.com
This course will only run with 4 or more students with most of our tutors unless a 1-2 -1 has been arranged. for 1-2-1 conversion courses please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments.
During our Gel Polish Conversion course you will learn:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Natural nail health
- Nail filing/shaping (correct techniques to achieve the right look for the client).
- Basic product chemistry.
- Nailchemy Gel Polish application.
- Nailchemy Soak Off Builder Gel application.
- Standard & infill treatments.
- Health and hygiene of all aspects of the treatment.
- Laws & Regulations
- Standards in Hygiene
- Professional ethics
- Professional consultation techniques
This will be covered in the home study and online practical training.
Benefits of our diploma courses, they are accredited with ABT and offer:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- Quality practical training.
- Great learning experience.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Accredited by the ABT allowing you to practice professionally.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
- Comprehensive course manuals.
What do I need to have with me for the online practical training day?
- Your training manual and pen.
- A model or you can work on yourself.
- You will need to be setup in your nail work space with your phone/tablet setup so that the tutor can see your work.What do I need to do next?
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking.