Course Name: Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting Diploma Course (24 CPD points)
Course Cost: £100.00
Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments.
What is eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting uses specially designed dyes to tint the hairs of the eyelashes and eyebrows. This has been adapted so that the dye is delicate enough to use around the eye and so that eyelashes and eyebrows become more defined for your client. This treatment opens up your client's eyes and adds definition.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand laws, acts and regulations in relation to being a professional eyelash and eyebrow tinting therapist.
- Demonstrate knowledge of eyelash and eyebrow tinting.
- Explain the anatomy, physiology and pathologies related to your chosen therapy.
- Demonstrate an eyelash and eyebrow tinting treatment from initial set up to aftercare.
- Understand and demonstrate health and hygiene practices associated with this treatment.
Benefits of our diploma courses, they are accredited with GHT and offer:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- One-day practical training.
- Easy and fun learning experience.
- No previous experience needed.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Special offers on therapy supplies needed for the training if required.
- Accredited by the Beauty Guild allowing you to practice professionally.
- If you are attending one of our private one to one session you will receive the treatment yourself so that you will know what the treatment feels like.
- High CPD points gained with all our courses.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Your training manual.
- Your model.
- A packed lunch and a bottle of water, although there is a cafe across the road.
- Where required, copies of your previous qualifications if these have not already been submitted to us.
Course theory and practical
After you have completed the theory section of the course and answered the evaluation questions these need to be sent to us for marking. At the practical session, you will work through a whole treatment session from set-up to aftercare and be marked on your work. If you pass the course your certificate will be sent to you from our head office with 14 days of completing your course and you will be able to gain insurance with the GHT.
What do I need to do next?
If you would like to enrol on one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you
- Once enrolled we will be in touch to confirm the course date/time and to request final payment for the course if you paid a depost.
You can still contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking, you will be asked to confirm that you have before being able to purchase one of our courses.
What happens on the day of the practical training?
On the day of your practical training, you will need to attend one of our venues where you will be taught all the techniques required for this therapy. Our classes are friendly and very informative. Your model will need to have a consultation carried out before the training to ensure they do not have any contra-indications.
Further details about our courses:
- You will need to bring a model.
- Our teacher will guide you slowly through each step of the course in detail.
- Class sizes are small so you get more individual attention from your tutor.
What happens after the course?
- Once you are a fully qualified practitioner and you have gained the correct insurance we suggest.
- You practice your therapy techniques upon family and friends until you become confident.
- You contact us if you have any questions by e-mail.
- You can also return to us for practical refresher sessions or advance workshops.