Some of our most popular questions answered.
How was Nailchemy® formed?
It was an idea, a dream and a desire to bring something different, something magical to the nail industry.
To find out more and to view our about us page click here.
Are Nailchemy nail products Vegan friendly?
Yes, all of our nail systems are carefully sourced to ensure that no animals were harmed in their production.
Also, in the EU animal testing was banned on all cosmetics and cosmetic ingredients since 11th march 2013.
Our Acrylic brush does contain high quality Kolinsky hair to form the bristles due to synthetic bristles not being suitable for the application of a liquid and powder acrylic system.
Ordering and deliveries etc.
Do you ship products to countries outside the EU?
Yes we are currently able to ship to many countries around the world. To see if we can ship to your country, add your items to your cart and your shipping will be calculated when you add your address.
How do I track my delivery?
We try to ensure that every order is tracked and this information will be shared with you either via Facebook Messenger, email or via text message depending upon which communication method you set up when placing your order.
You can click the links in your received communications to follow your orders as they are on their way to you.
Why do I have to tell you where I do nails?
We have asked everyone to let us know where they do nails so that we can do something very special for you on your first order with us. :)
Can you ship to EU Countries?
Yes, there are no restrictions on our products being shipped to EU countries, shipping costs are calculated at checkout and deliveries will take up to 7 working days from when we send your order out.
Can you ship to the USA?
Yes, we do ship to the USA and orders are generally delivered within 3-7 working days.
We also have a USA distributor that can supply most Nailchemy products.
click here to visit our USA distributor website.
What are your UK delivery times?
We use various couriers to deliver your Nailchemy supplies and we aim to get these orders to you within 2-3 working days of you placing your order, but we normally get orders to our customers the next working day if orders are placed before 12pm GMT.
Don't forget you can track your orders via the tracking info you will have received as soon as your order has been processed.
During busy times of the year delivery times may vary due to the quantity of parcels in the courier and Royal Mail networks.
Do you have Safety Data Sheets for your products?
Yes we do.
Click here to view all of our SDS documents.
Have Nailchemy products been tested?
- All of our products have been safety tested and comply with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU Annex II; recasting 2002/95/EC this covers the safety of polymers and ensures that there are no harmful chemicals or hazardous metals used in the production of our products.
NOTE: this testing is carried out to ensure that the finished products do not contain any of the following: Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) to name just a few. The test covers 26 potentially harmful materials and all of our products have been given a result of “ND” which means “None Detected”.
- All of our products are manufactured to ISO 22716:2007 Cosmetics - Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices, this ensures all of our products meet the required standards for use in the UK/EU.
- This is an operational level certification that covers the following: “Certification to ISO 22716 provides compliance to all of the recommendations of the Cosmetics GMP Guidelines through its approach to documentation and regulation of the production, control, conditioning, storage and shipment of product.”
- Our LED Lamp has been scientifically tested to ensure it cures our UV gel products correctly.
- All of our labelling conforms to EU regulations.
- All of our products have been notified to the EU Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP).
- We have SDS available for all relevant products openly available on our website. click here
Are your glitters cosmetic grade?
Yes, all of our glitter products are carefully selected to be cosmetic grade and solvent resistant.
This means that they have been tested to EU safety standards to ensure that they can be used for nail art and makeup application and have been certified as safe for use in cosmetics and can be placed directly on the skin for this purpose.
SDS info available on the website, click here.
Are there any Nailchemy training courses?
Yes we do, you can click the link below for all the information about our accredited training courses.