Genesis acrylic nail sculpting workshop is a 1 day course for qualified acrylic nail technicians who would like to learn the technique of sculpting.
Pre-requisites: Must hold a professional acrylic certificate.
Course duration: 1-day practical training
Dates: See the drop-down box on this page for course dates
Venues: See the drop-down box on this page for venues and locations
Course Cost: £100.00 + VAT
During the workshop you will learn the following:
Knowledge of Nail shapes
Preparation of the natural nail plate
Use of files, buffers, grit sizes.
Applying the product
By the end of this course, you (the student) will be able to:
- Explain the anatomy, physiology and pathologies related to your chosen therapy.
- Consult, plan and prepare for treatments with clients.
- Perform an Acrylic Nail Extension application treatment using sculpting forms
- Have the knowledge to perform an Infill & Rebalance including removal of product
- Provide aftercare advice
- Can be used to strengthen, protect and promote growth in the natural nail.
- Can add instant length to a client’s nails and give them the desired shape they have been looking for.
- Can be used to create endless designs and 3D Nail Art.
- Strong and long-lasting, with minimal damage to the natural nail if removed correctly
- No electrical equipment to set the product.
- Acrylic can be a more cost-effective alternative to hard gel products
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE PRACTICAL TRAINING DAY?
- Your training manual.
- A packed lunch and a drink, although if you are training at Nailchemy HQ, then there are refreshments available and shops nearby.
- Your Acrylic Brush
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your full payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- Once enrolled we will be in touch to confirm the course date/time.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY OF THE PRACTICAL TRAINING?
On the day of your practical training, you will need to attend one of our venues where you will be taught all the techniques required for this therapy. Our classes are friendly and very informative.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE COURSE?
- You practice your therapy techniques upon family and friends until you become confident enough to take on your first client.
- You can contact us if you have any questions by e-mail at email@example.com