Course details: ONLINE Professional Gel Polish Diploma course
Pre-requisites: Level 2 Manicure or Nailchemy Academy Professional Manicure Diploma
Course duration: 1.5 days of ONLINE training and one day at home theory is required.
Dates: See the drop-down box on this page for course dates
Venues: See options available in the drop-down box on this page.
Course Cost: £150 (includes starter gel polish kit and manual)
Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments.
Gel Polish Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 x Non-Wipe Top Coat - 5ml
- 1 x Base Coat - 5ml
- 1 x Velvet Matte Top Coat - 5ml
- 1 x Nail Prep - 16.5ml
- 1 x Saltstone (White) - 5ml
- 1 x Rose Quartz (Pink) - 5ml
- 1 x Ritual (Red) - 5ml
- 1 x Cleanse 150ml
- 1 x Acetone 150ml
- 1 x 180/240 grit Nailchemy file
- 4 x 180/180 grit Orange mini foam buffers
- 4 x 100/100 grit Purple mini foam buffers
- 20 x lint free wipes
- 5 x manicure/orange wood sticks
During our Gel Polish course you will learn:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Natural nail health
- Nail filing/shaping (correct techniques to achieve the right look for the client).
- Basic product chemistry.
- Nailchemy Gel Polish application.
- Nailchemy Soak Off Builder Gel application.
- Standard & infill treatments.
- Health and hygiene of all aspects of the treatment.
- Laws & Regulations
- Standards in Hygiene
- Professional ethics
- Professional consultation techniques
Benefits of our diploma courses, they are accredited with ABT and offer:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- Quality Online practical training.
- Great learning experience.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Accredited by the ABT allowing you to practice professionally.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
- Comprehensive course manuals.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THE PRACTICAL TRAINING DAY?
- You will need to be setup in your nail work space with your phone/tablet setup so that the tutor can see your work. Your tutor will contact you before the training date to have a trial run with the video conferencing soft ware.
- You will ideally need a model, however you can also work on yourself for this.
Course theory and practical
After you have completed the theory section of the course and answered the evaluation questions you need to ensure you send these to your tutor before the practical training. theory work must be completely before your practical online training.
During the practical session, you will work through a whole treatment session from set-up to aftercare and be assessed on your work. If you pass the course your certificate will be sent to you from our head office with 14 days of completing your course and you will be able to gain insurance with ABT.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit or full payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- Once enrolled we will be in touch to confirm the course date/time and to request final payment for the course.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
HOW DO I CONNECT TO THE TRAINING?
Your tutor will contact you ahead of the training date to arrange connectivity and will possibly perform a link test to ensure you can connect into the video conference call.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY OF THE PRACTICAL TRAINING?
On the day of your practical training your tutor will have set up a secure online space where they will guide you through the treatment and perform demos for you so you can see how it's done.
What happens after the course?
Once you are a fully qualified practitioner and you have gained the correct insurance we suggest.
- You practice your therapy techniques upon family and friends until you become confident enough to take on your first client.
- You can contact us if you have any questions by e-mail at email@example.com
- You can also return to us for practical refresher sessions or advanced workshops along with other skill-building courses.