Come and join Sophia on our Swirl Nail Art Workshop online.
Recorded LIVE on the 28th March
Start Time 10am GMT
Approximate Finish time 4pm GMT
Sophia will be guiding you through a variety of swirl nail art designs using a number of mediums.
You will have lifetime access to the course as it will be recorded live and saved online for you to access whenever you want. You can revisit the designs you like or spend more time going over the designs that hat you may find more difficult.
This course is perfect for beginners and intermediate nail artists as techniques will be shared to help you to create the designs you see even if you have never created a Swirl nail design before.
- Nailchemy Artisan gel paints - preferably black and white (or equivalent gel paints)
- 8mm Detailer Nail Art Brush
- 5mm 000 Detailer Nail Art Brush
- Ombre Brush or Sponge
- Various Gel Polish Colours - including onyx and a magnetic
- No wipe Top Coat
- Stainless Steel Nail Art Palette.
- Nail tips or Swatch sticks
- Foil Gel (optional - no wipe top coat can be used)
- Velvet Matte Top Coat (or equivalent)
- Metallic foils
- Loose Fine Glitter E.g. Nailchemy Libra, Capricorn
- Chrome Powder
- A4 White Paper and Plastic Wallet or White Card
Please note: All attendees must be qualified nail professionals or already working towards a qualification with a college.