4D Gel (Plasteline) - Online Nail Art Course with Carla Mitchell
Nailchemy's Online 4d Gel (Plasteline) course will teach you a variety of techniques using the 4d gels.
This course spans 10 designs ranging from beginner to advanced.
You will learn how to smooth, texturise and mix colours.
You will need certain products to be able to complete this course, the following are required:
- 4d gels (Nailchemy Artisan 4D Gel Kit recommended)
or various Nailchemy Artisan 4d Gels
- Silicon tools (Nailchemy tools recommended)
- Gel cleanse Water
- Gel polish (Nailchemy gel polish colours are recommended)
- Topcoat shiny and matte (recommended Nailchemy no wipe top and velvet matte)
- Dotting tool or nail needle or pin
- Spatula or gel stirrer
- Nail display tips
- Something to hold tips on and Blu-tac
There is no time limit on this course, you can learn at your own pace with support from Carla all the way through.
You will receive an e-certificate of completion for this course, this will be sent to you via email once you have completed the course.