Course details: Aura Acrylic-Gel Conversion
Prerequisites: A recognised qualification in Acrylic Nails Diploma or Hard Gel Extensions.
Course duration: 1 day of practical training.
Dates: See the drop-down box on this page for course dates & locations
Course Cost: £60.00 + VAT
Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments.
During our Aura Acrylic-Gel Conversion course you will learn:
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when delivering an Acrylic-Gel Nail Extensions application treatment.
- Perform an Acrylic-Gel Nail Extension application treatment using either tips, dual forms or sculpting and understand how Nailchemy Aura Acrygel should be applied.
- Understand how to Perform an Infill & removal of product.
Benefits of our online courses, they are accredited with ABT and offer:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- Quality practical training.
- Great learning experience.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Accredited by ABT and The Beauty Guild allowing you to practice professionally.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
- Comprehensive course manuals.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THE PRACTICAL TRAINING DAY?
- You will ideally need a model, however you can also work on yourself for this.
- your manual and a pen to make notes.
- Nailchemy Aura Acrygel products, base coat, nail prep, slip solution, dappen dish, Gel/oval brush, nail file, forms or tips, nail glue and a non-wipe top coat. There is a full student kit available to purchase separately.
During the practical session, you will work through various applications of Aura and be assessed on your work. If you pass the course your certificate will be sent to you from our head office with 14 days of completing your course.
What do I need to do next?
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit or full payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- Once enrolled we will be in touch to confirm the course date/time and to request final payment for the course.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking. Once you have booked the course you have agreed to the course terms and conditions.
*MINIMUM NUMBER OF 2 STUDENTS ENROLLED FOR THE COURSE TO RUN. IF BOOKED CAN WAIT FOR AN ALTERNATIVE DATE OR FOR 1-2-1 TRAINING THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF £100*
I did an Aura conversion course with Alison and I am so glad I did! She demonstrated it all, step by step and talked me through what she was doing. She gave me some hints and tips too. I now feel confident enough to offer this service to my clients.
The folder I received before the course was packed full with all the information I needed. It will be useful in so many ways!
I look forward to doing other courses with Nailchemy in the future 🙂
Training course with the incredibly knowledgable Samantha online was amazing. I learnt so much from her, very easy going and has a very holistic approach to teaching. Definitely recommend doing this course.. thank you!