Prerequisites: Acrylic Nails Diploma
Qualification: Nailchemy Academy Genesis Acrylic Nails Refresher Course.
- 8 hours of self-study time.
- 1 day tutor led practical training. The practical training day will consist of dedicated tutor time on all aspect of acrylic nail application, especially covering area that you have been struggling with.
Please note that the number of theory hours required to complete this course as stated above is provided as a guideline only. The actual number of theory hours required will vary depending on the speed at which you learn.
- 1 x Acrylic Nails Diploma - Tips and Overlays - Student Course Manual
Dates: If you don't see a suitable date available for the course you want, then email us with your requirements and we will do what we can to accommodate your request. Please book early to avoid disappointment. We can also provide private lessons, please contact us for more details on this.
Venues: See options available in the drop-down box on this page.
Course Cost: £100.00 + VAT (shipping cost charged for course manual)
Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments..
This course is aimed at already qualified acrylic nail techs that wish to improve their skills and tackle any areas that they may have been struggling with.
Benefits of our Genesis acrylic refresher courses:
- Home study of the theory section of the course to refresh procedures, application, health and safety.
- Quality practical training.
- Great learning experience.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
- Comprehensive course manuals.
What do I need for my practical training day?
- Your training manual and pen.
- Your model (or to work on yourself)
What do I need to do next?
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit or full payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
What happens after the course?
You will be sent a Nailchemy refresher course certificate.
we would also recommend the following:
- You practice your therapy techniques upon family and friends until you become confident.
- You can contact us if you have any questions by e-mail at email@example.com
- You can also return to us for practical refresher sessions or advanced workshops along with other skill-building courses.