Course details: Professional Manicure Diploma course
Dates: See the drop-down box on this page for course dates. [Please note: this is a 2-day ONLINE course]
Venues: See options available in the drop-down box on this page.
Course Cost: £150.00 ( at present this does not include a kit, you will need to have manicure products to be able to do this course. a list of products can be found below)
Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments.
Products required for online manicure training:
- Manicure bowls.
- Hand towels.
- Couch roll.
- Cuticle knife and pusher.
- Cuticle nippers.
- Toe nail cutters.
- Manicure lotions, we would recommend the kaeso manicure kit.
- Red nail varnish.
- French nail varnish set.
- Files (240/240).
- Lint free pads.
- Non acetone nail varnish remover.
- Cuticle oil.
- Nail polishing buffer.
- Hygiene products.
if you have any question as to where to get these products then please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
During our Manicure course you will learn:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Natural nail health
- Nail filing (correct techniques to achieve the right look for the client).
- Luxury Hand Massage.
- Application of lotions and creams to aid in good hand/nail/skincare.
- Nail painting techniques.
- Health and hygiene of all aspects of the treatment.
- Standard & Luxury Manicure treatments.
- Laws & Regulations
- Standards in Hygiene
- Professional ethics
- Professional consultation techniques
Benefits of our diploma courses, they are accredited with ABT and offer:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- Quality practical training.
- Great learning experience.
- No previous industry experience needed.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Accredited by the ABT allowing you to practice professionally.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
- Comprehensive course manuals.
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Course manual and pen.
- Manicure products ( listed above)
What do I need to do next?
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit or full payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- Once enrolled we will be in touch to confirm the course date/time and to request final payment for the course.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
What do I need for the practical training day?
- You will need to be setup in your nail work space with your phone/tablet setup so that the tutor can see your work.
- You will ideally need a model, however you can also work on yourself for this.
Course theory and practical
After you have completed the theory section of the course and answered the evaluation questions you need to ensure you send these to your tutor before the practical training.
During the practical ONLINE session, you will work through a whole treatment session from set-up to aftercare and be assessed on your work. If you pass the course your certificate will be sent to you from our head office with 14 days of completing your course and you will be able to gain insurance with ABT.
Further details about our courses:
- You would ideally need a model for you practical online training but if this is not possible due to lock restrictions you can work on yourself.
- Our teacher will guide you slowly through each step of the course in detail.
- online class sizes are small so you get more individual attention from your tutor.
What happens after the course?
Once you are a fully qualified practitioner and you have gained the correct insurance we suggest.
- You practice your therapy techniques upon family and friends until you become confident enough to take on your first client.
- You can contact us if you have any questions by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also return to us for practical refresher sessions or advanced workshops along with other skill-building courses.