Course details: ONLINE Professional Pedicure Diploma course.
Cost: £150 ( pedicure kit not included with this course at present)
Qualification: Nailchemy Academy Diploma. This ABT Accredited qualification will enable you to obtain public liability insurance upon successful completion of the course.
- 8 hours of self-study time.
- 1.5 -days tutor lead practical training ONLINE. The Practical training days will consist of dedicated tutor time on all practical aspects needed to perform a full luxury pedicure from start to finish in a professional manner.
Please note that the number of theory hours required to complete this course as stated above is provided as a guideline only. The actual number of theory hours required will vary depending on the speed at which you learn.
- 1 x Professional Pedicure Diploma - Student Course Manual ( the kit is not included in the cost of this course. a kit list that will be needed on the day of training is provided below
Kit required for you practical online training day:
- Pedicure bowl.
- hygiene solutions.
- Cuticle knife and pusher.
- Cuticle nippers
- Toe nail clippers
- Pedicure lotions, we would recommend the Kaeso pedicure products
- Files (240/240).
- Foot files
- Hand towels
- Couch roll.
- Lint free pads.
- Red nail polish
- French nail polish.
- Non acetone nail polish remover.
- Nail polishing file.
if you need any help to purchase any of the above products then please contact us on email@example.com and we can help.Dates: If you don't see a suitable date available for the course you want, then email us with your requirements and we will do what we can to accommodate your request. Please book early to avoid disappointment. We can also provide private lessons, please contact us for more details on this.
Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments.
What will you lean during this course ?
During our pedicure course you will learn at:
- Anatomy, physiology and pathologies relating to a pedicure treatment.
- Hard skin removal.
- Correct toenail cutting procedures.
- Application of lotions and creams to aid in good foot care.
- Nail painting techniques.
- Health and hygiene of all aspects of the treatment.
- Basic, medium and luxury pedicure treatments.
- Laws and regulations relative to the treatment
- Identifying contra-actions and contraindications relative to a pedicure treatment.
- Professional consultation techniques
- Professional aftercare advice
Benefits of our diploma courses, they are accredited with ABT and offer:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- Quality practical training.
- Great learning experience.
- No previous industry experience needed.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Accredited by the ABT allowing you to practice professionally.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
- Comprehensive course manuals.
What do I need for my online practical training ?
- Your training manual and a pen.
- Your model. you will need a model for your practical train as you won't be able to do this on yourself.
- Pedicure equipment and lotions.
- You will need to be setup in your nail work space with your phone/tablet setup so that the tutor can see your work.
Theory and practical training:
After you have completed the theory section of the course and answered the evaluation questions which you will need to send to your tutor for marking.
At the ONLINE practical session, you will work through a whole treatment session from set-up to aftercare and be assessed on your work. If you pass the course your certificate will be sent to you from our head office with 14 days of completing your course and you will be able to gain insurance with ABT.
What do I need to do next?
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit or full payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- Once enrolled we will be in touch to confirm the course date/time.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking. Once you have booked the course you have agreed to the course terms and conditions.
What happens after the course?
Once you are a fully qualified practitioner and you have gained the correct insurance we suggest.
- You practice your therapy techniques upon family and friends until you become confident enough to take on your first client.
- You can contact us if you have any questions by e-mail at email@example.com
- You can also return to us for practical refresher sessions or advanced workshops along with other skill-building courses.