Please see our Course Terms & Conditions for further details about course payments.
During our Aura Acrylic-Gel Diploma course you will learn:
- Understand laws, acts and regulations in relation to the role of a Nail Technician.
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when delivering an Acrylic-Gel Nail Extensions application treatment.
- Explain the anatomy, physiology and pathologies related to Acrylic-Gel Nail Extensions.
- Consult, plan and prepare for treatments with clients.
- Perform an Acrylic Nail Extension application treatment using tips, dual forms and sculpting.
- Perform an Infill & removal of product.
- Provide aftercare advice
Benefits of our diploma courses, they are accredited with The Beauty Guild and offer:
- Home study of the theory section of the course.
- Quality practical training.
- Great learning experience.
- Support from our tutors throughout the course.
- Accredited by the Beauty Guild allowing you to practice professionally.
- If you are attending one of our private one-to-one session you will receive the treatment yourself so that you will know what the treatment feels like.
- High CPD points gained with all our courses.
- Highly experienced tutors who are dedicated to their therapies.
- Comprehensive course manuals.
What do I need to bring to the practical training day?
- Your training manual.
- Your model.
- A packed lunch and a drink, although if you are training at Nailchemy HQ, then there are refreshments available and shops nearby.
Course theory and practical
After you have completed the theory section of the course and answered the evaluation questions you need to ensure you bring these with you on the practical training day and give them to your tutor for marking.
At the practical session, you will work through a whole treatment session from set-up to aftercare and be assessed on your work. If you pass the course your certificate will be sent to you from our head office with 14 days of completing your course and you will be able to gain insurance with The Beauty Guild and other insurance providers that accept Beauty Guild Accredited certificates.
What do I need to do next?
If you would like to enrol onto one of our courses:
- Add the course to your basket and checkout to make your deposit or full payment.
- We will then be in touch with you via email to confirm your course and to arrange dates etc.
- You will need to complete our course application form (attached to your confirmation email) so that we can enrol you onto your chosen course.
- Once enrolled we will be in touch to confirm the course date/time and to request final payment for the course.
- You can still contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly on 01278 459066 to discuss any of our courses.
Please read Course Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
What happens on the day of the practical training?
On the day of your practical training, you will need to attend one of our venues where you will be taught all the techniques required for this therapy. Our classes are friendly and very informative. You will need to bring a model with you to work on. Your client will need to have a consultation carried out before the training to ensure they do not have any contra-indications.
Further details about our courses:
- You will need to bring a model with you.
- Our teacher will guide you slowly through each step of the course in detail.
- Class sizes are small so you get more individual attention from your tutor.
What happens after the course?
Once you are a fully qualified practitioner and you have gained the correct insurance we suggest.
- You practice your therapy techniques upon family and friends until you become confident enough to take on your first client.
- You can contact us if you have any questions by e-mail at email@example.com
- You can also return to us for practical refresher sessions or advanced workshops along with other skill-building courses.